Miles M.14A Magister
Single engine two seat training & communications aircraft.
On 3 October 1946, one single Miles Magister was transferred from the RAF to Belgium to be used as instructional airframe at the Technical School at Saffraanberg. Early 1947 the machine was made airworthy and delivered to 367sq/169Wing at Evere where it was used for communication flights, first registered TMR 50/DMT 50 later G-1. In September 1953 the machine was stricken of charge and continued its career on the civilian register as OO-NIC. Rescued in the seventies by museum-volunteers the restored machine is now on view at the Royal Army Museum (WHI) in Brussels.