Fokker D.VII F-2 of N° 9 Squadron as presented at the "Exposition des Avions de Guerre et du Matériel Aéronautique" at Evere between 19 and 27 July 1919
Detail of the aircraft above.
Fokker D.VII of N° 10 Squadron based at Schaffen-Diest. In 1921 both Spandau machine guns were removed as the aircraft was transferred to the Asch based Flying School.
Fokker D.VII F-10 as used by Cdt. E. Courtois , CO of N° 1 School Squadron of the Flying School at Wevelgem.
Fokker D.VII F-15 of the Wevelgem Flying School as used in the late twenties.
Ordered prints will be delivered without the watermark protection.
Last updated 06/12/12 10:25 Daniel Brackx